Stability of regime-switching diffusions
AbstractThis work is devoted to stability of regime-switching diffusion processes. After presenting the formulation of regime-switching diffusions, the notion of stability is recalled, and necessary conditions for p-stability are obtained. Then main results on stability and instability for systems arising in approximation are presented. Easily verifiable conditions are established. An example is examined as a demonstration. A remark on linear systems is also provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 117 (2007)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Whaley, Robert E, 1987. " Efficient Analytic Approximation of American Option Values," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 301-20, June.
- Yuan, Chenggui & Mao, Xuerong, 2003. "Asymptotic stability in distribution of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 277-291, February.
- Mao, Xuerong, 1999. "Stability of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Xi, Fubao, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of jump-diffusion processes with state-dependent switching," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2198-2221, July.
- Xi, Fubao & Yin, G., 2010. "Asymptotic properties of nonlinear autoregressive Markov processes with state-dependent switching," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1378-1389, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.