Community design of a light rail transit-oriented development using casewise visual evaluation (CAVE)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Booth, Chris & Richardson, Tim, 2001. "Placing the public in integrated transport planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 141-149, April.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- Habib M Alshuwaikhat & Danjuma I Nkwenti, 2002. "Visualizing decisionmaking: perspectives on collaborative and participative approach to sustainable urban planning and management," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 513-531, July.
- Robert Shipley, 2002. "Visioning in planning: is the practice based on sound theory?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(1), pages 7-22, January.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- H Voogd & J Woltjer, 1999. "The communicative ideology in spatial planning: some critical reflections based on the Dutch experience," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(6), pages 835-854, November.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- A E Stamps, 1998. "Measures of architectural mass: from vague impressions to definite design features," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 825-836, November.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2003. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 2002," Working Papers 463, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.