Multidimensional quality-of-life measure with an application to Fortune's best cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 35 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro Lobo, M.S. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Menegolla, I.A., 2014. "A new approach to assess the performance of the Brazilian National Immunization Program (NIP)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 49-56.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "A DEA approach to regional development," MPRA Paper 3992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuneyoshi, Takao & Hashimoto, Akihiro & Haneda, Shoko, 2012. "Quantitative evaluation of nation stability," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 132-154.
- Martínez Roget, Fidel & Murias Fernández, Pilar, 2011. "Pension Systems And Economic Well-Being Of Older People: A Synthetic Indicator For The Oecd Countries," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 20(ex).
- Põldaru, Reet & Roots, Jüri, 2014. "A PCA–DEA approach to measure the quality of life in Estonian counties," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 65-73.
- Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2013. "Social and Economic Wellbeing in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin: Building an Enlarged Human Development Indicator," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 527-547, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.