The Economic and Social Performance of Nations: Efficiency and Returns to Scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 31 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2011. "Estimating Effectiveness of the Control of Violence and Socioeconomic Development in Colombia: An Application of DEA and Data Panel Approach," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 008356, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- W. Cooper & L. Seiford & K. Tone & J. Zhu, 2007. "Some models and measures for evaluating performances with DEA: past accomplishments and future prospects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 151-163, December.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R., 2011. "The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 16-27, March.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Acharya, Debashis, 2010. "An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 672-682, August.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2008.
"Eficiency of Infrastructure: The Case of Container Ports,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 9(1), pages 165-194.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2006. "Efficiency Of Infrastructure: The Case Of Container Ports," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 124, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Juan Martín & Cira Mendoza, 2013. "A DEA Approach to Measure the Quality-of-Life in the Municipalities of the Canary Islands," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 335-353, August.
- Hadjicostas, Petros & Soteriou, Andreas C., 2006. "One-sided elasticities and technical efficiency in multi-output production: A theoretical framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 425-449, January.
- Thore, Sten & Tarverdyan, Ruzanna, 2009. "Using data envelopment analysis to quantify ILO objectives and identify policies conducive to decent work in a globalizing world," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 151-164, September.
- Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina & Tarverdyan, Ruzanana, 2010. "A framework to measure the relative socio-economic performance of developing countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 73-88, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.