Understanding high-performance work systems: the joint contribution of economics and human resource management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomer, John F. & Sadler, Thomas R., 2007. "Why we need a commitment approach to environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 627-636, May.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Pini, Paolo & Tortia, Ermanno, 2006. "Organizational innovations, human resources and firm performance: The Emilia-Romagna food sector," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 123-141, February.
- Ferreira, Pedro & Porto, Nelida & Portela, Marta, 2010. "Women's participation in high performance work practices: a comparative analysis of Portugal and Spain," MPRA Paper 36404, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Guidetti, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2007. "Firm-level training in local economic systems: Complementarities in production and firm innovation strategies," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 875-894, December.
- Yang, Song, 2008. "Bureaucracy versus high performance: Work reorganization in the 1990s," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1825-1845, October.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2007. "Social capital and innovation dynamics in district-based local systems," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 932-948, December.
- Ferreira, Pedro & Vieira, Elvira & Neira, Isabel, 2009. "Impact of social capital on flexible work organisation models: comparative study of european countries," MPRA Paper 36407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.