Behavioral influences of bureaucratic organizations and the Schumpeterian controversy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cramer, Dale L. & Leathers, Charles G., 1988. "Schumpeter and Galbraith: A Comparative Analysis on the Modern Corporate Economy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 47-56, March.
- Raines, J. Patrick & Jung, Clarence Jr., 1992. "Schumpeter and knight on economic and political rationality: A comparative restatement," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 109-124.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853.
- F. M. Fisher & P. Temin, 1971.
"Returns-to-Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schupeterian Hypothesis Imply?,"
74, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Franklin M & Temin, Peter, 1973. "Returns to Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schumpeterian Hypothesis Imply ?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(1), pages 56-70, Jan.-Feb..
- Daneke, Gregory A., 1998. "Beyond Schumpeter: Nonlinear economics and the evolution of the U.S. innovation system," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-115.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-33, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.