Absenteeism and the risk of involuntary unemployment: A dynamic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morten Henningsen & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2008. "Downsizing as a sorting device. Are low-productive workers more likely to leave downsizing firms?," Discussion Papers 543, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2007. "Does sickness absence increase the risk of unemployment?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 288-310, April.
- Kaivanto, Kim, 1997. "An alternative model of pro-cyclical absenteeism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 29-34, January.
- גדעון יניב, 1995. "הפרעה פובית, הוצאות טיפול והימנעות מסיכון: הסתכלות כלכלית (באנגלית)," Working Papers 337, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1995. "Burnout, absenteeism, and the overtime decision," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 297-309, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.