Evidence on the bank-lending channel in Ukraine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 20 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995.
"Measuring monetary policy,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Helmut Franken & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara, 2004.
"The Bank Lending Channel in Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Luis Antonio Ahumada & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 7, chapter 4, pages 121-146
Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara & Helmut Franken, 2005. "The bank lending channel in Chile," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 128-45 Bank for International Settlements.
- King, Stephen R, 1986. "Monetary Transmission: Through Bank Loans or Bank Liabilities?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, August.
- Morgan, Donald P, 1998. "The Credit Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence Using Loan Commitments," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 102-18, February.
- Jan Kakes & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2001.
"Monetary policy and bank lending. Evidence from German banking groups,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2001-1, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Kakes, Jan & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2002. "Monetary policy and bank lending:: Evidence from German banking groups," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2077-2092, November.
- Luísa Farinha & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2002.
"The bank lending channel of monetary policy: identification and estimation using Portuguese micro bank data,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
A4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Farinha, Luísa & Robalo Marques, Carlos, 2001. "The bank lending channel of monetary policy: identification and estimation using Portuguese micro bank data," Working Paper Series 0102, European Central Bank.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1988.
"Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
2534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission,"
NBER Working Papers
3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kishan, Ruby P & Opiela, Timothy P, 2000. "Bank Size, Bank Capital, and the Bank Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 121-41, February.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Ignacio Hernando & Jorge Martínez Pagés, 2001. "Is There a Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy in Spain?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0117, Banco de Espa�a.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- Jinyong Hahn & Guido Kuersteiner, 2002. "Asymptotically Unbiased Inference for a Dynamic Panel Model with Fixed Effects when Both "n" and "T" Are Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1639-1657, July.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2003. "A Panel Data Test of the Bank Lending Channel in Sweden," Working Papers 2003:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
- Altunbas, Yener & Fazylov, Otabek & Molyneux, Philip, 2002. "Evidence on the bank lending channel in Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2093-2110, November.
- Hernando, Ignacio & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge, 2001. "Is there a bank lending channel of monetary policy in Spain?," Working Paper Series 0099, European Central Bank.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009.
"Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan, Andreas & Tsapin, Andriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank? - theory and evidence from Ukraine," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 180, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tuuli Juurikkala & Alexei Karas & Laura Solanko, 2011.
"The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Russia,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 109-121, 02.
- Juurikkala, Tuuli & Solanko, Laura & Karas, Alexei, 2009. "The role of banks in monetary policy transmission: Empirical evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Bank-characteristics, lending channel and monetary policy in Malaysia: evidence from bank-level data," MPRA Paper 30052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.