FTAA and Colombia: Income redistribution across labor groups
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-26, May.
- Thompson, Henry, 1994. "An investigation into the quantitative properties of the specific factors model of international trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-388, December.
- Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo, 2010. "Labor skills and factor proportions trade in the gulf cooperation council," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 407-411, June.
- Toledo, Hugo, 2011. "EU-GCC free trade agreement: Adjustments in a factors proportion model for the UAE," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 248-256, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.