An investigation into the quantitative properties of the specific factors model of international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toledo, Hugo, 2011. "EU-GCC free trade agreement: Adjustments in a factors proportion model for the UAE," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 248-256, April.
- Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo, 2005. "FTAA and Colombia: Income redistribution across labor groups," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-212.
- Hugo Toledo, 2006. "Workers and trade liberalization: simulating the potential impact of the FTAA on Venezuela's output and wages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1063-1069.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Malik, Mostafa & Thompson, Henry, 2004. "Ftaa And North Carolina: Income Redistribution Across Labor Groups," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20380, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hugo Toledo, 2005. "Adjustment to trade reform in Ecuador," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-53.
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hugo Toledo, 2004. "Ftaa, Output Adjustments, And Income Redistribution In A Small Open Economy: The Case Of Peru," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-122, June.
- Katrin Springer, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.