The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnan, Sudeep K. & Jain, Rekha, . "Exploring Openness in Information Technology (IT) Innovation Projects," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-06-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- André Spithoven & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Nadine Roijakkers, 2013. "Open innovation practices in SMEs and large enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 537-562, October.
- ITO Banri & TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "Open Innovation, Productivity, and Export: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 13006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jackie Krafft, 2010. "Profiting in the info-communications in the age of broadband: lessons and new considerations," Post-Print hal-00203801, HAL.
- Hagedoorn, John & Ridder, Ann-Kristin, 2012. "Open innovation, contracts, and intellectual property rights: an exploratory empirical study," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina, 2013. "Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2034-2041.
- Drechsler, Wenzel & Natter, Martin, 2012. "Understanding a firm's openness decisions in innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 438-445.
- Henkel, Joachim & Schöberl, Simone & Alexy, Oliver, 2014. "The emergence of openness: How and why firms adopt selective revealing in open innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 879-890.
- Jozsef Toth & Liesbeth Dries & Stefano Pascucci, 2012. "Open Innovation Characters of the Hungarian wine Industry," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & TÃ¶rÃ¶k, Ãron & TÃ³th, JÃ³zsef, 2014. "Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Torok, Aron & Toth, Jozsef, 2012. "Open innovation in the Hungarian wine sector," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas, 2012. "The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 362-370.
- Rainer Kattel & Erkki Karo, 2010. "Is 'Open Innovation' Re-Inventing Innovation Policy for Catching-up Economies?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 30, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.