Innovation modes in the Swiss service sector: a cluster analysis based on firm-level data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Giorgio Sirilli, 1995. "Measuring innovation in services," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Faridah Djellal & Fa�z Gallouj, 1999. "Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 218-232, August.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Heterogeneity in innovation strategies, evolving consumer preferences and market structure: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chaminade, Cristina & Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Measuring systemic problems in National Innovation Systems. An application to Thailand,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1476-1488.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Sapprasert , Koson, 2013. "Measuring systemic problems in national innovation systems. An application to Thailand," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Michael Peneder, 2010.
"Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Peneder, Michael, 2010. "Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, April.
- Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2008.
"The Voyage of the Beagle in Innovation Systems Land.Explorations on Sectors, Innovation, Heterogeneity and Selection,"
MERIT Working Papers
008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "The Voyage of the Beagle in Innovation Systems Land. Explorations on Sectors, Innovation, Heterogeneity and Selection," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080220, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Vezzani, Antonio, 2010. "The economic impact of technological and organizational innovations. A firm-level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1253-1263, December.
- Mina, Andrea & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif & Hughes, Alan, 2014. "Open service innovation and the firm's search for external knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 853-866.
- Thomä, Jörg & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "To protect or not to protect? Modes of appropriability in the small enterprise sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49.
- Flikkema, Meindert, 2005. "Exploring service development for understanding Schumpeterian innovation in service firms: the deduction of special case criteria," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Weterings, Anet & Koster, Sierdjan, 2007. "Inheriting knowledge and sustaining relationships: What stimulates the innovative performance of small software firms in the Netherlands?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 320-335, April.
- Münich, Daniel & Srholec, Martin & Moritz, Michael & Schäffler, Johannes, 2012. "Mothers and Daughters: Heterogeneity of German direct investments in the Czech Republic. Evidence from the IAB-ReLOC survey," IAB Discussion Paper 201217, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Tether, Bruce S. & Tajar, Abdelouahid, 2008. "The organisational-cooperation mode of innovation and its prominence amongst European service firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 720-739, May.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2011. "What are service sector innovations and how do we measure them?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 422, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "How to combine human resource management systems and human capital portfolios to achieve superior innovation performance," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0089, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Weterings, Anet & Boschma, Ron, 2009. "Does spatial proximity to customers matter for innovative performance?: Evidence from the Dutch software sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 746-755, June.
- Heike Belitz & Anna Lejpras, 2014. "Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca Andriani, 2013. "Social Capital: a Road Map of Theoretical Frameworks and Empirical Limitations," Working Papers 1, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2013.
- David Rooney & Tom Mandeville & Tim Kastelle, 2013. "Abstract Knowledge and Reified Financial Innovation: Building Wisdom and Ethics Into Financial Innovation Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 447-459, December.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier, 2007. "The variety of ICT adopters in the intra-firm diffusion process: Theoretical arguments and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 409-437, December.
- Hipp, Christiane B. & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2006. "Patterns of innovation and protection activities within service companies: Results from a German study on service-intensive companies," Working Papers 45, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Leiponen, Aija & Drejer, Ina, 2007. "What exactly are technological regimes?: Intra-industry heterogeneity in the organization of innovation activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1221-1238, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.