Utilization of social science research knowledge in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rappert, 1997. "Users and Social Science Research: Policy, Problems and Possibilities," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(3), pages 10.
- Lester, James P. & Wilds, Leah J., 1990. "The utilization of public policy analysis , : A conceptual framework," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 313-319, January.
- J Lomas, 1990. "Finding Audiences, Changing Beliefs: The Structure of Research Use in Canadian Health Policy," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-10, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Frenk, Julio, 1992. "Balancing relevance and excellence: Organizational responses to link research with decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1397-1404, December.
- King, Gillian & Servais, Michelle & Kertoy, Marilyn & Specht, Jacqueline & Currie, Melissa & Rosenbaum, Peter & Law, Mary & Forchuk, Cheryl & Chalmers, Heather & Willoughby, Teena, 2009. "A measure of community members' perceptions of the impacts of research partnerships in health and social services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 289-299, August.
- Martin Lundin & PerOla Öberg, 2014. "Expert knowledge use and deliberation in local policy making," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Estabrooks, Carole A. & Norton, Peter & Birdsell, Judy M. & Newton, Mandi S. & Adewale, Adeniyi J. & Thornley, Richard, 2008. "Knowledge translation and research careers: Mode I and Mode II activity among health researchers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1066-1078, July.
- Larrivée, Marie-Claude & Hamelin-Brabant, Louise & Lessard, Geneviève, 2012. "Knowledge translation in the field of violence against women and children: An assessment of the state of knowledge," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2381-2391.
- Evans, Sarah & Scarbrough, Harry, 2014. "Supporting knowledge translation through collaborative translational research initiatives: ‘Bridging’ versus ‘blurring’ boundary-spanning approaches in the UK CLAHRC initiative," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 119-127.
- Landry, Réjean & Saïhi, Malek & Amara, Nabil & Ouimet, Mathieu, 2010. "Evidence on how academics manage their portfolio of knowledge transfer activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1387-1403, December.
- Raewyn Bassett & Elizabeth McGibbon, 2013. "A critical participatory and collaborative method for scoping the literature," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3249-3259, October.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Rene Eijk & Albert Jolink, 2009. "On a Source of Social Capital: Gift Exchange," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 315-329, October.
- Kothari, Anita & Birch, Stephen & Charles, Cathy, 2005. ""Interaction" and research utilisation in health policies and programs: does it work?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 117-125, January.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Mathieu Ouimet, 2007. "Determinants of knowledge transfer: evidence from Canadian university researchers in natural sciences and engineering," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 561-592, December.
- Klenk, Nicole L. & Hickey, Gordon M., 2011. "Government science in forestry: Characteristics and policy utilization," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Currie, Melissa & King, Gillian & Rosenbaum, Peter & Law, Mary & Kertoy, Marilyn & Specht, Jacqueline, 2005. "A model of impacts of research partnerships in health and social services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 400-412, November.
- Traore, Namatie & Rose, Antoine, 2003. "Determinants of biotechnology utilization by the Canadian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1719-1735, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.