The triple helix: an evolutionary model of innovations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993.
"In search of useful theory of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Richard Nelson & Christopher Freeman & Bengt-Ake Lundvall & Pavel Pelikan, 1988. "Part V - National Systems of innovation," LEM Chapters Series, in: Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), Technical Change and Economic Theory, chapter 15, pages 309-398 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Thomas Brenner & AndrÃ© MÃ¼hlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Christina Scholten & Kicki Stridh & Mia SwâˆšÂ§rdh & Agneta Hansson, 2011. "Gender perspective on regional development and innovation in the food industry in Skâˆšâ€¢ne," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1013, European Regional Science Association.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Designing Comprehensive Cluster Policies in Developing Countries: Perspectives for Morocco," MPRA Paper 49594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2013.
"Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2010. "Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 24, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Tüzin Baycan & Roger Stough, 2013. "Bridging knowledge to commercialization: the good, the bad, and the challenging," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 367-405, April.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2006. "Exports, university-industry linkages, and innovation challenges in Bangalore, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3887, The World Bank.
- Beesley, Lisa G. A., 2003. "Science policy in changing times: are governments poised to take full advantage of an institution in transition?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1519-1531, September.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Martínez, M. Ángeles, 2012. "Spatial differences in the quality of university patenting: Do regions matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 692-703.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & Mª Dolores Leon & Mª Rosario Marin, 2005. "Determining factors of patent generation in Andalucia (Spain) - Does public policy support technological knowledge generation in universities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Borra Marcos, Cristina & García Sánchez, Antonio & Espasandín Bustelo, Francisco, 2005. "Empresa, comportamiento innovador y Universidad: el caso de la Economía Social en Andalucía/Enterprise, innovating behaviour and University: the case of Andalusian Social Economy," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 583-606, Diciembre.
- Casas, Rosalba & de Gortari, Rebeca & Santos, Ma. Josefa, 2000. "The building of knowledge spaces in Mexico: a regional approach to networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 225-241, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.