The triple helix: an evolutionary model of innovations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-31, March.
- Richard Nelson & Christopher Freeman & Bengt-Ake Lundvall & Pavel Pelikan, 1988. "Part V - National Systems of innovation," LEM Chapters Series, in: Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), Technical Change and Economic Theory, chapter 15, pages 309-398 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Henry Etzkowitz, 1996. "Emergence of a Triple Helix of university—industry—government relations," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 279-286, October.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1977.
"In search of useful theory of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 36-76, January.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Beesley, Lisa G. A., 2003. "Science policy in changing times: are governments poised to take full advantage of an institution in transition?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1519-1531, September.
- Tüzin Baycan & Roger Stough, 2013. "Bridging knowledge to commercialization: the good, the bad, and the challenging," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 367-405, April.
- Jukka Majava & Ville Isoherranen & Pekka Kess, 2013. "Business Collaboration Concepts and Implications for Companies," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 2(1), pages 23-40.
- Marina Ranga & Cecile Hoareau & Niccolo Durazzi & Henry Etzkowitz & Pamela Marcucci & Alex Usher, 2013. "Study on university-business cooperation in the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55424, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Brenner & AndrÃ© MÃ¼hlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & Mª Dolores Leon & Mª Rosario Marin, 2005. "Determining factors of patent generation in Andalucia (Spain) - Does public policy support technological knowledge generation in universities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Borra Marcos, Cristina & García Sánchez, Antonio & Espasandín Bustelo, Francisco, 2005. "Empresa, comportamiento innovador y Universidad: el caso de la Economía Social en Andalucía/Enterprise, innovating behaviour and University: the case of Andalusian Social Economy," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 583-606, Diciembre.
- Rune Fitjar & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2013. "The geographical dimension of innovation collaboration: Collaboration and innovation in Norway," ERSA conference papers ersa13p878, European Regional Science Association.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Martínez, M. Ángeles, 2012. "Spatial differences in the quality of university patenting: Do regions matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 692-703.
- Casas, Rosalba & de Gortari, Rebeca & Santos, Ma. Josefa, 2000. "The building of knowledge spaces in Mexico: a regional approach to networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 225-241, February.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Christina Scholten & Kicki Stridh & Mia SwâˆšÂ§rdh & Agneta Hansson, 2011. "Gender perspective on regional development and innovation in the food industry in Skâˆšâ€¢ne," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1013, European Regional Science Association.
- Vantoch-Wood, Angus & Connor, Peter M., 2013. "Using network analysis to understand public policy for wave energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 676-685.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2006. "Exports, university-industry linkages, and innovation challenges in Bangalore, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3887, The World Bank.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2010.
"Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany,"
Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis"
24, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2013. "Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Designing Comprehensive Cluster Policies in Developing Countries: Perspectives for Morocco," MPRA Paper 49594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.