Agricultural production's impact on water and energy demand: A choice modeling approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources and Energy.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcon, Francisco & De Miguel, MarÃa Dolores & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "AdopciÃ³n de tecnologÃa de distribuciÃ³n y control del agua en las Comunidades de Regantes de la RegiÃ³n de Murcia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "Farm Level Irrigation Technology Decisions Over Time," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19632, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997.
"Land Allocation, Soil Quality, And The Demand For Irrigation Technology,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 1997. "Land Allocation, Soil Quality and the Demand for Irrigation Technology," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35807, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15288, The World Bank.
- Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Yu, Yingzhuo & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Estimating the demand for irrigation water in a humid climate: A case study from the southeastern United States," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(10), pages 1421-1428, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.