Spatial distribution of affordable home loan purchases in major metropolitan areas: documentation and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Calem, Paul S, 1996. "Mortgage Credit Availability in Low- and Moderate-Income Minority Neighborhoods: Are Information Externalities Critical?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 71-89, July.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Joseph Nichols, .
"Credit History and the FHA-Conventional Choice,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
319, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Helen F. Ladd, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 41-62, Spring.
- Glenn B. Canner & Wayne Passmore, 1995. "Home purchase lending in low-income neighborhoods and to low-income borrowers," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 71-103.
- Robert B. Avery & Patricia E. Beeson & Mark S. Sniderman, 1996. "Neighborhood information and home mortgage lending," Working Paper 9620, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jim Berkovec & Peter Zorn, 1996. "How Complete is HMDA? HMDA Coverage of Freddie Mac Purchases," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 39-56.
- Quigley, John M., 2006.
"Federal Credit and Insurance Programs: Housing,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt41d5k3bd, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.