Intermediate goods and the spatial structure of an economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L., 1988. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and agglomeration economies in consumption and production," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 125-153, February.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1997. "Structural stability and evolution of urban systems," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 399-442, August.
- John Parr & Geoffrey Hewings & Jungyul Sohn & Suahasil Nazara, 2002. "Agglomeration and Trade: Some Additional Perspectives," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 675-684.
- L. M.A. Bettencourt & J. Lobo & G. B. West, 2008. "Why are large cities faster? Universal scaling and self-similarity in urban organization and dynamics," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 285-293, 06.
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003.
"Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004. "Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117 Elsevier.
- Bellone Flora, 2005. "IT adoption and spatial agglomeration - a model of cumulative adoption in a small open economy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p731, European Regional Science Association.
- Matthias Wrede, 2009.
"Heterogeneous Skills and Homogeneous Land: Segmentation and Agglomeration,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
200922, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Wrede, Matthias, 2012. "Heterogeneous skills and homogeneous land: Segmentation and agglomeration," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 04/2012, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Kim, Ho Yeon, 2012. "Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy," IDE Discussion Papers 360, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002.
"Mapping Sectoral Patterns of Technological Accumulation into the Geography of Corporate Locations. A Simple Model and Some Promising Evidence,"
LEM Papers Series
2002/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "Mapping Sectoral Patterns of Technological Accumulation into the Geography of Corporate Locations. A Simple Model and Some Promising Evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 268, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wonseon Son, 2007. "Understanding the role of business services and growth: issues in modeling regional patterns," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 71-86, March.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2004. "Agglomeration in a Vertically-linked Oligopoly," Working Papers 2004/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Agglomeration and growth with innovation in the intermediate goods sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 335-360, May.
- André Rocha & José Pedro Pontes, 2005. "Spatial Cournot Oligopoly with Vertical Linkages," Working Papers 2005/11, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Geoffrey Black & John Church & Donald Holley, 2004. "Empirical estimation of agglomeration economies associated with research facilities," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(4), pages 320-328, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:27:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.