Spatial autocorrelation : A new computationally simple test with an application to per capita county police expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Misspecification in Linear Spatial Regression Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-081/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jaghdani, Tinoush Jamali & Brummer, Bernhard, 2011. "Demand for Irrigation Water for Pistachio Production from Depleting Groundwater Resources: Spatial Econometric Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114457, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002.
"Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003. "Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Won Koh & Byoung Cheol Jung & Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song, 2004.
"Testing for Serial Correlation, Spatial Autocorrelation and Random Effects,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
338, Econometric Society.
- Won Koh & Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song, 2004. "Testing for Serial Correlation, Spatial Autocorrelation and Random Effects," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 415, Econometric Society.
- SaangJoon Baak, 2001. "Japanese Yen and East-Asia Currencies: Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers EMS_2001_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2003.
"The Origins of Spatial Interaction,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter M Robinson & Francesca Rossi, 2013. "Improved Lagrange Multiplier Tests in Spatial Autoregressions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2013/566, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2000. "Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 121-144, March.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio, 2009. "Scale economies, technology and technical change in the water industry: Evidence from the English water only sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 138-147, March.
- Harald Badinger & Peter Egger, 2008. "GM Estimation of Higher Order Spatial Autoregressive Processes in Panel Data Error Component Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anselin, Luc, 2007. "Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 450-456, July.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Robinson, Dennis P., 1998. "A suggested test for spatial autocorrelation and/or heteroskedasticity and corresponding Monte Carlo results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 389-417, July.
- Rincke, Johannes, 2010. "A commuting-based refinement of the contiguity matrix for spatial models, and an application to local police expenditures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 324-330, September.
- Andreas Stephan, 2000. "The Contribution of Transport and Human Capital Infrastructure to Local Private Production: A Partial Adjustment Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Cotteleer, Geerte & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2006. "Bargaining and market power in a GIS-based hedonic pricing model of the agricultural land market," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21255, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hubert JAYET & Glenn RAYP & Ilse RUYSSEN & Nadiya UKRAYINCHUK, 2014. "Immigrants’ location choice in Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.