Comments on: 'On the foundations of land use theory: Discrete versus continuous populations' by Y. Asami, M. Fujita and T.E. Smith
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 1997. "Increasing returns and perfect competition: The role of land," Discussion Paper 1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Polycentric city and multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Working Papers hal-00602087, HAL.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition: The role of land," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-119482, Tilburg University.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008.
"When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-444, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When Worlds Collide: Different Comparative Static Predictions of Continuous and Discrete Agent Models with Land," MPRA Paper 7312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2007. "When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land," MPRA Paper 3393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.