Comments on: 'On the foundations of land use theory: Discrete versus continuous populations' by Y. Asami, M. Fujita and T.E. Smith
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 1997.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: The role of land,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003. "Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2007.
"When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land,"
3393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-444, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When Worlds Collide: Different Comparative Static Predictions of Continuous and Discrete Agent Models with Land," MPRA Paper 7312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, M. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition: The role of land," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-119482, Tilburg University.
- RÃ©mi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Polycentric city and multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Working Papers hal-00602087, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.