National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Huizinga, H., 1989. "National Tax Policies Towards Product-Innovating Multinational Enterprises," Papers 8934, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1989. "National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises," Discussion Paper 1989-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-81, August.
- Joulia Ossokina & Herman Vollebergh, 2000. "The Tax Treatment of Interest Expenditures of Multinational Enterprises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Konan, Denise Eby, 1997. "Strategic taxation of the multinational enterprise: A new argument for double taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 301-309, January.
- Michael Fung, 1994. "Technology policies, technology transfer by multinational enterprises and R&D activities in LDCs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 275-287, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000047 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.