National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Huizinga, H., 1989. "National Tax Policies Towards Product-Innovating Multinational Enterprises," Papers 8934, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1989. "National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises," Discussion Paper 1989-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-81, August.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konan, Denise Eby, 1997. "Strategic taxation of the multinational enterprise: A new argument for double taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 301-309, January.
- Michael Fung, 1994. "Technology policies, technology transfer by multinational enterprises and R&D activities in LDCs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 275-287, July.
- Joulia Ossokina & Herman Vollebergh, 2000. "The Tax Treatment of Interest Expenditures of Multinational Enterprises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.