Sequential procurement auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2006.
"Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194, Spring.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2006. "Best foot forward or best for last in a sequential auction?," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194, 03.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2000. "Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-43, Claremont Colleges.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2004. "Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?," Working Papers 2004-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Reiss, J. Philipp & Schöndube Jens Robert, 2007.
"First-Price Equilibrium and Revenue Equivalence in a Sequential Procurement Auction Model,"
003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- J. Reiß & Jens Schöndube, 2010. "First-price equilibrium and revenue equivalence in a sequential procurement auction model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 99-141, April.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri, 2002. "Information disclosure in auctions: an experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 431-444, August.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri, 1999. "Procurement and Information Feedback," Research Papers in Economics 2000:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2004. "Equilibrium reserve prices in sequential ascending auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 78-95, July.
- Yildirim, Huseyin, 2004. "Piecewise procurement of a large-scale project," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1349-1375, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.