Estimating consumption from expenditure data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blundell, Richard W. & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael, 1991.
"Alternative interpretations of hours information in an econometric model of labour supply,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
91-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blundell, Richard & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993. "Alternative Interpretations of Hours Information in an Econometric Model of Labour Supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 393-415.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2002. "Estimating Latent Total Consumption in a Household," Discussion Papers 324, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Riccardo Massari, 2005. "A Measure of Welfare Based on Permanent Income Hypothesis: An Application on Italian Households Budgets," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(1), pages 55-92, September.
- Stephen Pudney, 1988. "Estimating engel curves : a generalisation of the P-Tobit model," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 129-147, Autumn.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries,"
14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23141, The World Bank.
- Jose M. Labeaga & Angel López, 1994. "Estimation of the welfare effects of indirect tax changes on spanish households: an anlysis of the 1992 vat reform," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 289-311, May.
- Ruben Van Loon & Jan Rouwendal & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Vacation Behaviour: Frequency, Destination Choice and Expenditure Level," ERSA conference papers ersa10p921, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Miles, .
"The probability that a smoker does not purchase tobacco: A note,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Miles, Daniel, 2000. " The Probability That a Smoker Does Not Purchase Tobacco: A Note," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(5), pages 647-56, December.
- Marta Moratti, 2010. "Consumption Poverty and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Working Paper Series 1310, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- David Madden, 1999.
"Relative or Absolute Poverty Lines - A New Approach,"
199909, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, David, 2000. "Relative or Absolute Poverty Lines: A New Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(2), pages 181-99, June.
- Madden, D., 1999. "Relative or Absolute Poverty Lines: A New Approach," Papers 99/9, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 1999. "Poverty and Inequality in Ireland: A Comparison using Measures of Income and Consumption," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n860399, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erling Larsen, 2009. "Using inverted Engel curves to estimate material standards of living in a household," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 109-132, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.