A supplier allocation model considering delivery failure, maintenance and supplier cycle costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pam Anders, 2001. "Stockout risk and order splitting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 407-415, May.
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C., 1992. "Just-In-Time purchasing: Single or multiple sourcing?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-181, May.
- Kawtummachai, Ruengsak & Van Hop, Nguyen, 2005. "Order allocation in a multiple-supplier environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 231-238, January.
- Ryu, Si Wook & Lee, Kyung Keun, 2003. "A stochastic inventory model of dual sourced supply chain with lead-time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 513-524, January.
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue, Jinfeng & Xia, Yu & Tran, Thuhang, 2010. "Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 136-144, June.
- Xia, Yu, 2011. "Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 194-203, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.