Order splitting with multiple capacitated suppliers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 178 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Vlachos, Dimitrios & Tagaras, George, 2001. "An inventory system with two supply modes and capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 41-58, June.
- Ghodsypour, S. H. & O'Brien, C., 2001. "The total cost of logistics in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Ravi Anupindi & Ram Akella, 1993. "Diversification Under Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 944-963, August.
- Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Coordination Mechanisms for a Distribution System with One Supplier and Multiple Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 693-708, May.
- Minner, Stefan, 2003. "Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Sedarage, Dayani & Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Trung Luong, Huynh, 1999. "Determining optimal order splitting and reorder level for N-supplier inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 389-404, July.
- Gullu, Refik, 1998. "Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Meir J. Rosenblatt & Yale T. Herer & Ilan Hefter, 1998. "Note. An Acquisition Policy for a Single Item Multi-Supplier System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages S96-S100, November.
- Serin, Yasemin, 2012. "A geometric representation of profits in a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 36-44.
- Ekici, Ali, 2013. "An improved model for supplier selection under capacity constraint and multiple criteria," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-581.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.