Dutch disease and rent seeking: The Greenland model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Syrquin, Moshe, 1988. "Patterns of structural change," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 203-273 Elsevier.
- Martín Rama, 1994. "Endogenous Trade Policy: A Time-Series Approach," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 215-232, November.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2001.
"Nature, Power, and Growth,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(5), pages 558-88, November.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2004. "Escaping the Resource Curse and the Dutch Disease? When and Why Norway Caught up with and Forged ahead of Its Neighbors," Discussion Papers 377, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Young-Bae Kim, 2008. "Is There A Trade-off Between Regional Growth and National Income? Theory and Evidence from the EU," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1008, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Majah-Leah Ravago & James Roumasset, 2009. "Economic Policy for Sustainable Growth and Development vs. Greedy Growth and Preservationism," Working Papers 200909, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Zoega, Gylfi, 2001.
"Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2006. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 1091-1115, 08.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2002. "Natural Resources And Economic Growth: The Role Of Investment," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 142, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: The Role of Investment," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Paldam, Martin, . "Can the new aid-growth models be replicated," Economics Working Papers 2003-17, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2003. "Are Rich Countries Immune to the Resource Curse? Evidence from Norway's Management of Its Oil Riches," Discussion Papers 362, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2010.
"Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yelena, Kalyuzhnova, 2011. "The National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NFRK): From accumulation to stress-test to global future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6650-6657, October.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Ohad Raveh, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of a Regional Dutch Disease: The case of Canada," OxCarre Working Papers 106, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena, 2005. "The EU and the Caspian Sea region: An energy partnership?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-76, March.
- Paldam, Martin & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2000. "An essay on social capital: looking for the fire behind the smoke," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 339-366, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.