The effects of the stock transaction tax on the stock market - Experiences from Asian markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roll, R., 1989. "Price Volatility, International Market Links, And Their Implications For Regulatory Policies," Papers t10, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Schwert, G William, 1989.
" Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change over Time?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1115-53, December.
- G. William Schwert, 1990. "Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 2798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Karl Friedrich Habermeier & Andrei Kirilenko, 2001. "Securities Transaction Taxes and Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 01/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013.
"The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
13085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00940251, HAL.
- Gunther CAPELLE-BLANCARD & HAVRYLCHYK, Olena, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," Discussion papers 14007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Copenhagen Economics, 2011. "Elasticities of Financial Instruments, Profits and Remuneration," Taxation Papers 30, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Thornton Matheson, 2012. "Security transaction taxes: issues and evidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 884-912, December.
- JÃ¼rgen Antony & Michiel Bijlsma & Adam Elbourne & Marcel Lever & Gijsbert Zwart, 2012. "Financial transaction tax: review and assessment," CPB Discussion Paper 202, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Su, Yongyang, 2010. "The impact of the securities transaction taxes on the Chinese stock market," MPRA Paper 22695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2010.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Lendvai, Julia & Raciborski, Rafal & Vogel, Lukas, 2013. "Macroeconomic effects of an equity transaction tax in a general-equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 466-482.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Responses to Criticisms of Taxes on Financial Speculation," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.