The effects of the stock transaction tax on the stock market - Experiences from Asian markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- G. William Schwert, 1990.
"Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change Over Time?,"
NBER Working Papers
2798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwert, G William, 1989. " Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change over Time?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1115-53, December.
- Roll, R., 1989. "Price Volatility, International Market Links, And Their Implications For Regulatory Policies," Papers t10, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Gunther CAPELLE-BLANCARD & HAVRYLCHYK, Olena, 2014.
"The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility,"
14007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karl Friedrich Habermeier & Andrei Kirilenko, 2001. "Securities Transaction Taxes and Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 01/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Thornton Matheson, 2012. "Security transaction taxes: issues and evidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 884-912, December.
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Responses to Criticisms of Taxes on Financial Speculation," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Copenhagen Economics, 2011. "Elasticities of Financial Instruments, Profits and Remuneration," Taxation Papers 30, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- JÃ¼rgen Antony & Michiel Bijlsma & Adam Elbourne & Marcel Lever & Gijsbert Zwart, 2012. "Financial transaction tax: review and assessment," CPB Discussion Paper 202, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00940251, HAL.
- Lendvai, Julia & Raciborski, Rafal & Vogel, Lukas, 2013. "Macroeconomic effects of an equity transaction tax in a general-equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 466-482.
- Su, Yongyang, 2010. "The impact of the securities transaction taxes on the Chinese stock market," MPRA Paper 22695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.