Real money balances as a productive input : Further evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdem BaÅÃ§i & Syed F. Mahmud & Eray M. Yucel, 2007. "Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2008.
"The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2009. "The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(13), pages 1-23.
- Cynthia Benzing, 1989. "An Update on Money in the Production Function," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 235-239, Jul-Sep.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Yousif, Yousif K., 1998. "Does money matter in developing economies? Some evidence from the Solow estimator," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220.
- Bafile, Romina & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2011. "Firms’ Money Demand and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 29028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Money demand in open economies : a currency substitution model for Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 265, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.