Comment on: "Determinants of business cycle comovement: a robust analysis"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2011.
"Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles : Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23244, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2011. "Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles : Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership," Governance Working Papers 23244, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Richter, Christian, 2011. "Trans-Pacific Economic Relations and US-China Business Cycles: Convergence within Asia versus US Economic Leadership," ADBI Working Papers 292, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011.
"How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Landry, 2011.
"Borders and Big Macs,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
95, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wälti, Sébastien, 2009. "Business cycle synchronicity, amplitude and the euro: one size does not yet fit all," MPRA Paper 21065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Changchun Hua & Douglas H. Brooks, 2010. "Asian Trade and Global Linkages," Working Papers id:3094, eSocialSciences.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Shruthi Jayaram, 2009.
"Examining the Decoupling Hypothesis for India,"
- Shruthi Jayaram & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Trade Working Papers 22972, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Bas Aarle & Marcus Kappler & Atilim Seymen, 2011. "Business Cycle Synchronisation with(in) the Euro Area: in Search of a ‘Euro Effect’," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 427-446, July.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011.
"Modelling Comovements of Economic Time Series: A Selective Survey,"
CEIS Research Paper
215, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Oct 2011.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011. "Modelling comovements of economic time series: a selective survey," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 71(2), pages 267-294.
- Salá Rios, Mercé & Farré Perdiguer, Mariona & Torres Solé, Teresa, 2011. "El ciclo económico de Cataluña. Un análisis de la simetría respecto a España y a la UEM/Catalonia's Business Cycle. An Analysis of the Symmetry in Relation to Spain and the EMU," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 913 (24 pÃ¡, Diciembre.
- Alain Kabundi & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2011. "France in the global economy: a structural approximate dynamic factor model analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 311-342, October.
- Cheong, Siew Ann & Fornia, Robert Paulo & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Kok, Jun Liang & Yim, Woei Shyr & Xu, Danny Yuan & Zhang, Yiting, 2011. "The Japanese economy in crises: A time series segmentation study," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dan Andrews & Marion Kohler, 2005. "International Business Cycle Co-movements through Time," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nils Jannsen & Melanie Klein, 2011. "The International Transmission of Euro Area Monetary Policy Shocks," Kiel Working Papers 1718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.