Money and money income: An essay on the `transmission mechanism'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
- D.E.W. Laidler, 1977. "Money and Money-income: An Essay on the "Transmission Mechanism"," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1982. "Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 191-221, janvier-j.
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "David Laidler on Monetarism," NBER Working Papers 12593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2005. "Open Market Operations and Macroeconomic Stability in Nigeria: An Application of Co-Integration and Error Correction Modeling," MPRA Paper 46685, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.