Endogenous capital utilization, investor's effort, and optimal fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan C. Conesa & Begoña Domínguez, 2009. "Intangible Capital and Ramsey Capital Taxation (updated)," Working Papers 282, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2001.
"The Case for Price Stability,"
NBER Working Papers
8423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominguez, Begona, 2007. "On the time-consistency of optimal capital taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 686-705, April.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2004. "The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1050-1077, November.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998.
"Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 911-935, June.
- Steven P. Cassou & Kevin J. Lansing, 1995. "Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown," Working Paper 9509, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Begoa Domnguez Manzano, 2000. "Time Consistency Of Optimal Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 69, Society for Computational Economics.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis & Xiaodong Zhu, 2000.
"Fiscal Shocks and Fiscal Risk Management,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
108, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2010. "Markov-perfect capital and labor taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 503-521, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.