Endogenous capital utilization, investor's effort, and optimal fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis & Xiaodong Zhu, 2000.
"Fiscal Shocks and Fiscal Risk Management,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
108, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2004. "The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1050-1077, November.
- Steven P. Cassou & Kevin J. Lansing, 1995.
"Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown,"
9509, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998. "Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 911-935, June.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2001.
"The Case for Price Stability,"
NBER Working Papers
8423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2010. "Markov-perfect capital and labor taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 503-521, March.
- Dominguez, Begona, 2007. "On the time-consistency of optimal capital taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 686-705, April.
- Juan C. Conesa & Begoña Domínguez, 2009. "Intangible Capital and Ramsey Capital Taxation (updated)," Working Papers 282, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Begoa Domnguez Manzano, 2000. "Time Consistency Of Optimal Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 69, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.