Money, competitive efficiency, and intergenerational transactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, P., 1991. "Money, Competitive Efficiency and Intergenerational Transactions," Papers 10-91-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2007.
"Demographic structure and capital accumulation,"
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic Structure and Capital Accumulation," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Henriksen, Espen & Spear, Stephen, 2012.
"Endogenous market incompleteness without market frictions: Dynamic suboptimality of competitive equilibrium in multiperiod overlapping generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 426-449.
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, . "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2000.
"Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions,"
2000-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2002. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 237-257.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government Financing in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Market Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers _118, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Duc, Francois & Ghiglino, Christian, 1998. "Optimality of Barter steady states," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1053-1067, May.
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2001.
"Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0133, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2003. "Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 939-964, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.