Poincare's stabilization : Stopping a run on government debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masson, Paul R. & Shukayev, Malik D., 2011.
"Are bygones not bygones? Modeling price-level targeting with an escape clause and lessons from the gold standard,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 162-175, June.
- Paul R. Masson & Malik D. Shukayev, 2008. "Are Bygones not Bygones? Modeling Price Level Targeting with an Escape Clause and Lessons from the Gold Standard," Working Papers 08-27, Bank of Canada.
- Hautcoeur, Pierre-Cyrille & Sicsic, Pierre, 1999.
"Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 25-56, April.
- Hautcoeur, P. C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period," DELTA Working Papers 98-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Hautcoeur, P-C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a Capital Levy, Expected Devaluation and Interest Rates in France during the Interwar Period," Working papers 50, Banque de France.
- Roberto Chang, 1994.
"Commitment, coordination failures, and delayed reforms,"
94-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, Roberto, 2001. "Commitment, coordination failures, and delayed reforms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Dufrénot, G. & Triki, K., 2012. "Why have governments succeeded in reducing French public debt historically and can these successes inspired us for the future? An historical perspective since 1890," Working papers 386, Banque de France.
- Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi, 2014. "Conflict inflation and delayed stabilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 171-184.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Tobias Straumann, 2009. "Business cycles and economic policy, 1914-1945: a survey," Economic History Working Papers 22402, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Samir Jahjah, 2001. "Financial Stability and Fiscal Crises in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 01/201, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.