Unexpected monetary disturbances during the gold standard era
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1991.
"The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Loungani, Prakash & Rush, Mark, 1995. "The Effect of Changes in Reserve Requirements on Investment and GNP," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 511-26, May.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1994. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," International Finance Discussion Papers 471, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986.
"Inside money and monetary neutrality,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
86-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1991. "On the causality between output, money and the terms of trade in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 475, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Charles I. Plosser, 1989.
"Money and business cycles: a real business cycle interpretation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charles I. Plosser, 1990. "Money and Business Cycles: A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 3221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Plosser, C.I., 1989. "Money And Business Cycles A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," RCER Working Papers 210, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tallman, Ellis & Moen, Jon, 1998.
"Gold Shocks, Liquidity, and the United States Economy during the National Banking Era,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 381-404, October.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Jon R. Moen, 1993. "Liquidity shocks and financial crises during the national banking era," Working Paper 93-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Rush, Mark & Schmidt, Timothy J., 1996.
"The marginal income tax rate schedule from 1930 to 1990,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 117-138, August.
- Craig S. Hakkio & Mark Rush & Timothy J. Schmidt, 1993. "The marginal income tax rate schedule from 1930 to 1990," Research Working Paper 93-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Expectations and the black market premium for foreign currency in Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 667-677.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.