An economic theory of public facilities in space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 9 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GAIGNé, Carl & RIOU , Stéphane & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013.
"How to make the metropolitan area work? Neither big government, nor laissez-faire,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2013065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gaigné, Carl & Riou, Stéphane & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2013. "How to make the metropolitan area work? Neither big government, nor laissez-faire," CEPR Discussion Papers 9499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & Jacques-François Thisse, 2013. "How to make the metropolitan area work ? Neither big government, nor laissez-faire," Working Papers 1318, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & Jacques-François Thisse, 2013. "How to make the metropolitan area work ? Neither big government, nor laissez-faire," Working Papers halshs-00816405, HAL.
- Ryusuke Ihara & Tomohiro Machikita, 2007. "Voting for highway construction in economic geography," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 951-966, December.
- Susana Peralta, 2007.
"Political Support for Tax Decentralization,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1013-1030, December.
- Takanori Ago & Ikumo Isono & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2003. "Locational Disadvantage and Losses from Trade: Three Regions in Economic Geography," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-224, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija & Pafilis, Evagelos, 2014. "Location and ownership of public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 395-397.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "The art of making everybody happy: how to prevent a secession," CORE Discussion Papers 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.