Monotonicity, stability and egalitarianism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 8 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2002. "The Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-43, July.
- Rebelo, S., 1997. "On the Determinant of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 443, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Youngsub Chun, 2001. "The Replacement Principle in Bargaining," Working Paper Series no42, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Youngsub Chun, 2005. "The replacement principle in bargaining," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 141-154, October.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012.
"A Simple Axiomatization of the Egalitarian Solution,"
1201, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "A simple axiomatization of the egalitarian solution," MPRA Paper 36773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youngsub Chun, 2001. "The Separability Principle in Bargaining," Working Paper Series no43, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.