The Geographic Foundations of Industrial Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson Suzigan & João Furtado & Renato Garcia, 2007.
"Designing Policies for Local Production Systems: A Methodology Based on Evidence from Brazil,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(1), pages 161â186.
- Wilson Suzigan & João Furtado & Renato Garcia, 2005. "Designing Policies For Local Production Systems: A Methodology Based On Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 129, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Deimel, Mark & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Ebbeskotte, Christof, 2008. "Von der Wertschöpfungskette zum Netzwerk: methodische Ansätze zur Analyse des Verbundsystems der Veredelungswirtschaft Nordwestdeutschlands," DARE Discussion Papers 0810, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Allen J. Scott, 2005.
"The Cultural Economy of Paris,"
- Allen J. Scott, 2000. "The Cultural Economy of Paris," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 554-566, 09.
- Chris Hendry & James Brown & Robert Defillippi, 2000. "Regional Clustering of High Technology-based Firms: Opto-electronics in Three Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 129-144.
- Ferhan Gezici & Burcu Muderrisoglu, 2011. "Analysing the Tendencies of Industry Clusters - Location Decisions in Istanbul Metropolitan Area," ERSA conference papers ersa10p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Philip McCready, 2001. "City-regional Systems and Competitive Internet Economies," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 103-122, May.
- Zander, Ivo, 2004. "The microfoundations of cluster stickiness--walking in the shoes of the entrepreneur," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175.
- Gerhard Fuchs, 2000. "The Role of Geography in the Information Economy: The Case of Multimedia," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(4), pages 559-573.
- Robert Forrant & Erin Flynn, 1998. "Seizing Agglomeration's Potential: The Greater Springfield Massachusetts Metalworking Sector in Transition, 1986-1996," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 209-222.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.