Suicide attempts and signalling games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 26 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011.
"Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sascha O. Becker & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide," CESifo Working Paper Series 3499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven’s Door? Protestantism and Suicide," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 966, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven’s Door? Protestantism and Suicide," CEPR Discussion Papers 8448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- גדעון יניב, 1998. "מניעה מידע מחולי סרטן בהחלטה רפואית בתנאי סיכון (באנגלית)," Working Papers 288, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Lee, Li Way, 2009. "Living will: Ruminations of an economist," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-30, January.
- Ludwig, Jens & Marcotte, Dave E. & Norberg, Karen, 2009.
"Anti-depressants and suicide,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 659-676, May.
- Balázs Szentes & Caroline D. Thomas, 2013. "An Evolutionary Theory of Suicide," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 426-436, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.