Suicide attempts and signalling games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 26 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig, Jens & Marcotte, Dave E. & Norberg, Karen, 2009.
"Anti-depressants and suicide,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 659-676, May.
- גדעון יניב, 1998. "מניעה מידע מחולי סרטן בהחלטה רפואית בתנאי סיכון (באנגלית)," Working Papers 288, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Sascha O. Becker & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven’s Door? Protestantism and Suicide," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 966, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven’s Door? Protestantism and Suicide," CEPR Discussion Papers 8448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven's Door? Protestantism and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 5773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Szentes & Caroline D. Thomas, 2013. "An Evolutionary Theory of Suicide," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 426-436, August.
- Lee, Li Way, 2009. "Living will: Ruminations of an economist," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-30, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.