Interdependent preferences with a continuum of agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Wieczorek, Andrzej, 1979. "Existence of equilibria in atomless production economies with price dependent preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 1997. "Economies with a continuum of consumers, a continuum of suppliers and an infinite dimensional commodity space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Schmeidler, David, 1969.
"Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-85, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, . "Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) -62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pollak, Robert A, 1976. "Interdependent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 309-20, June.
- Khan, M. Ali & Vohra, Rajiv, 1984. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences and with a measure space of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 133-142, October.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1977. "Price Dependent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 64-75, March.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1978. "Endogenous Tastes in Demand and Welfare Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 374-79, May.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2009. "Price-dependent consumption externalities and non-existence of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 205-211, March.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Ali Khan, 2007.
Microeconomics Working Papers
22207, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2006. "Mean consumption representation of consumption externalities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 301-310, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.