Market behavior when preferences are generated by second-order stochastic dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1982. "Portfolio Efficient Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1525-46, November.
- Zilcha, Itzhak & Chew, Soo Hong, 1990. "Invariance of the efficient sets when the expected utility hypothesis is relaxed," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 125-131, January.
- Philip H. Dybvig, 1987.
"Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
827R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 1988.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Kim, Chongmin, 1998. "Stochastic Dominance, Pareto Optimality, and Equilibrium Asset Pricing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 341-56, April.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996.
"Arrow's Theorem on the Optimality of Deductibles: A Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-63, February.
- Christian Gollier & Harris Schlesinger, 1996. "Arrow's theorem on the optimality of deductibles: A stochastic dominance approach (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 359-363.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A. & Galichon, A., 2012.
"Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 207-229.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anna Dana & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Galichon, Alfred & Dana, Rose-Anne & Carlier, Guillaume, 2012. "Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9713, Paris Dauphine University.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A., 2013. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1606-1623.
- Mandler, Michael, 2014. "Indecisiveness in behavioral welfare economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 219-235.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anne Dana, 2013. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Post-Print hal-00661903, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc0p00hch is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Carlier & R.-A. Dana, 2014. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Working Papers 2014-060, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Monotone equimeasurable rearrangements with non-additive probabilities," MPRA Paper 37629, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00661903 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:59 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.