Portfolio Efficient Sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry G. Epstein & Angelo Melino, 1993.
"A Revealed Preference Analysis of Asset Pricing Under Recursive Utility,"
NBER Working Papers
4524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Larry G & Melino, Angelo, 1995. "A Revealed Preference Analysis of Asset Pricing under Recursive Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 597-618, October.
- McCamley, Francis P. & Rudel, Richard K., 2000. "Shadow Price Implications Of Second Degree Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36370, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1998.
"Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions,"
98-31, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jouini, Elyes & Kallal, Hedi, 2001. "Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 343-69.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-035, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Thorlund-Petersen, Lars, 2001. "Third-degree stochastic dominance and axioms for a convex marginal utility function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 167-199, March.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003.
"Market imperfections, equilibrium and arbitrage,"
- Post, G.T., 2003. "Asset prices and omitted moments; A stochastic dominance analysis of market efficiency," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-017-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Post, Thierry, 2005. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to Spanning. With an Application to the January Effect/Una aproximación mediante la metodología del dominio estocástico al fenómeno del SPANNING. Una aplicación al," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 7-25, Abril.
- Post, G.T., 2001. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance with Diversification Possibilities," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-38-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Post, G.T., 2003. "Statistical Inference on Stochastic Dominance Efficiency. Do Omitted Risk Factors Explain the Size and Book-to-Market Effects?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-017-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Zhang, Duo, 2008. "Non-convex optimal portfolio sets and constant relative risk aversion," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 551-555.
- Dana, R. A., 2004. "Market behavior when preferences are generated by second-order stochastic dominance," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 619-639, September.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.