Existence of equilibrium actions and of equilibrium : A note on the `new' existence theorems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011.
"On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611851, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagh, Adib, 1998. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without the lower semi-continuity of the constraint maps," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 175-185, September.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Van, C. & Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M., 2001. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 588, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.