Existence of equilibrium actions and of equilibrium : A note on the `new' existence theorems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011.
"On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bagh, Adib, 1998. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without the lower semi-continuity of the constraint maps," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 175-185, September.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Norman Schofield, 2013. "The “probability of a fit choice”," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 129-150, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Ionescu Tulcea, 1987. "On the Approximation of Upper Semi-Continuous Correspondences and the Equilibriums of Generalized Games," Discussion Papers 736, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
- Le Van, C. & Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M., 2001. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 588, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.