Existence of equilibrium actions and of equilibrium : A note on the `new' existence theorems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagh, Adib, 1998. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without the lower semi-continuity of the constraint maps," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 175-185, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "General solutions for choice sets: The Generalized Optimal-Choice Axiom set," MPRA Paper 11645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011.
"On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Le Van, C. & Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M., 2001. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 588, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Norman Schofield, 2013. "The “probability of a fit choice”," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 129-150, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.