Generic regularity of competitive equilibria with restricted participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., 1990.
"Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 113-151.
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii & J. Dreze, 1988. "Generic Inefficiency of Stock Market Equilibrium When Markets Are Incomplete," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 863, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P., 1997. "Generic existence of competitive equilibria with restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 289-311, October.
- Jouini, Elyès & Kallal, Hedi, 1999. "Viability and equilibrium in securities markets with frictions," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5603, Paris Dauphine University.
- Broadie, Mark & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Soner, H Mete, 1998. "Optimal Replication of Contingent Claims under Portfolio Constraints," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 59-79.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1988.
"Real Effects Of Money In General Equilibrium,"
8826, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999.
"Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-036, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 275-292.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1997. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," Working Papers 97-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
- Cass, David, 1990. "Real indeterminacy from imperfect financial markets : two addenda," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9028, CEPREMAP.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5603 is not listed on IDEAS
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.