Upper hemicontinuity of the correspondence of subgame-perfect equilibrium outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mailath,G.J. & Postlewaite,A. & Samuelson,L., 2002.
"Contemporaneous perfect Epsilon-equilibria,"
5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004.
"A Simple Proof of a Theorem by Harris,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "On Games of Perfect Information: Equilibria, epsilon-Equilibria and Approximation by Simple Games," Game Theory and Information 0402002, EconWPA.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2005.
"On Games Of Perfect Information: Equilibria, Ε–Equilibria And Approximation By Simple Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 491-499.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2003. "On Games of Perfect Information: Equilibria, E-Equilibria and Approximation by Simple Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp427, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Coalitional Bargaining Equilibria," Wallis Working Papers WP62, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1996. "Sequential decisions under uncertainty and the maximum theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 443-464.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.