Chaos, complexity and community management of fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Marine Policy.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernandez-Baca, Jaime, 1997. "Amazonian Fisheries: Socio Economic Issues and Management Implications," Discussion Papers 24138, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Gísli Pálsson, 1996. "Commodity fiction and cod fishing," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 23, pages 75-86.
- Gale, Fred P., 2000. "Economic specialization versus ecological diversification: the trade policy implications of taking the ecosystem approach seriously," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-292, September.
- Palsson, Gisli, 1998. "The virtual aquarium: Commodity fiction and cod fishing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 275-288, February.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "The Working Parts of Rules and How They May Evolve Over Time," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Holmlund, Cecilia M. & Hammer, Monica, 1999. "Ecosystem services generated by fish populations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 253-268, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.