Market-procured housework: The demand for domestic servants and female labor supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
- Suen, Wing, 1994. "Market-procured housework: The demand for domestic servants and female labor supply," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 289-302, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman Bruck & John P. Haisken-De New & Klaus Zimmermann, 2006.
"Creating low skilled jobs by subsidizing market-contracted household work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 899-911.
- Brück, Tilman & Haisken-DeNew, John P & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2004. "Creating Low-Skilled Jobs by Subsidising Market-Contracted Household Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 4225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brück, Tilman & Haisken-DeNew, John P. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2003. "Creating Low Skilled Jobs by Subsidizing Market-Contracted Household Work," IZA Discussion Papers 958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tilman Brück & John P. Haisken-DeNew & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2003. "Creating Low Skilled Jobs by Subsidising Market-Contracted Household Work," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 387, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2010. "Her Time, His Time, or the Maid's Time: An Analysis of the Demand for Domestic Work," IZA Discussion Papers 5253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.