Policy inferences from community choice models: A caution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1997.
"Competition among Institutions,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 306-342, February.
- Nalebuff, B. & Caplin, A., 1992. "Competition Among Institutions," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 1992_36, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Kristof Dascher & Alexander Haupt, 2008.
"The Political Economy of Regional Integration Projects at Borders where Rich and Poor Meet: The Role of Cross-Border Shopping and Community Sorting,"
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
2280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dascher, Kristof & Haupt, Alexander, 2011. "The political economy of regional integration projects at borders where poor and rich meet: The role of cross-border shopping and community sorting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 148-164, January.
- Sigrid Roehrs & David Stadelmann, 2010. "Mobility and local income redistribution," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2010/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Igal Milchtaich & Eyal Winter, 2000.
"Stability and Segregation in Group Formation,"
Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
dp263, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Fernandez, Raquel, 1997. "Odd versus even: comparative statics in multicommunity models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 177-192, August.
- Rangazas, Peter, 1995. "Vouchers in a community choice model with zoning," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-39.
- Kessler, Anke S. & Lulfesmann, Christoph, 2005. "Tiebout and redistribution in a model of residential and political choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 501-528, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.