A theory of the behavior of municipal governments: The case of internalizing pollution externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008.
"Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008. "Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012.
"Land use dynamics and the environment,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-04, CIRANO.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00674020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.