A theory of the behavior of municipal governments: The case of internalizing pollution externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008.
"Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012.
"Land use dynamics and the environment,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-04, CIRANO.
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00674020 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.