Amenities, Nontraded Goods, and the Trade of Lumpy Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debaere, Peter, 2004. "Does lumpiness matter in an open economy?: Studying international economics with regional data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 485-501, December.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2012.
"Goods Trade, Factor Mobility and Welfare,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1140, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2001.
"Taste Heterogeneity, Labour Mobility and Economic Geography,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2002. "Taste heterogeneity, labor mobility and economic geography," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 155-177, October.
- TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2001. "Taste heterogeneity, labor mobility and economic geography," CORE Discussion Papers 2001044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Taste heterogeneity, labor mobility and economic geography," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1570, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lucie Schmidt & Paul N. Courant, 2006.
"Sometimes Close Is Good Enough: The Value Of Nearby Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 931-951.
- Lucie Schmidt & Paul N. Courant, 2003. "Sometimes Close is Good Enough: The Value of Nearby Environmental Amenities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2013.
"Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 252-261.
- Charles Van Marrewijk & Steven Brakman, 2011. "Missing trade and lumpy countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p610, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.