The existence and capitalization of neighborhood externalities: A reassessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Sirpal, 1994. "Empirical Modeling of the Relative Impacts of Various Sizes of Shopping Centers on the Values of Surrounding Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 487-506.
- Marius Theriault & Francois Des Rosiers & Jean Dube, 2006. "Testing the Temporal Stability of Accessibility Value in Residential Hedonic Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p756, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, .
"Neighborhood Externality Risk and The Home Ownership Status of Properties,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
387, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2005. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Christian A.L. Hilber, 2003. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Proceedings 885, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 2000. "Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 397-418, November.
- repec:fip:fedgpr:y:2003:x:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lanny Arvan & David Nickerson, 2006. "Private Investment, Public Aid and Endogenous Divergence in the Evolution of Urban Neighborhoods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 83-100, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.