Filtering and housing markets: An empirical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- Lawrence Brown & Michael Webb, 2011. "Housing Policy in Geographic Context: The American Dream Writ Local," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1371, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Grösche, 2009.
"Housing, Energy Cost, and the Poor: Counteracting Effects in Germany's Housing Allowance Program,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
202, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grösche, Peter, 2010. "Housing, energy cost, and the poor: Counteracting effects in Germany's housing allowance program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 93-98, January.
- Peter Grösche, 2009. "Housing, Energy Cost, and the Poor – Counteracting Effects in Germany’s Housing Allowance Program," Ruhr Economic Papers 0110, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2008. "Old homes, externalities, and poor neighborhoods. A model of urban decline and renewal," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 816-840, May.
- Robert A. Margo & Leah Platt Boustan, 2011.
"White Suburbanization And African-American Home Ownership, 1940-1980,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Leah Platt Boustan & Robert A. Margo, 2011. "White Suburbanization and African-American Home Ownership, 1940-1980," NBER Working Papers 16702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susin, Scott, 1999. "Rent Vouchers and the Price of Low-Income Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt67d5x29s, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.